Soul with Masha

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

溝端淳平


淳平くん is going to celebrate his 19th birthday on 14 June

Recently I like 溝端淳平 (みぞばた じゅんぺい, Mizobata Junpei) as I find him natural and cute. I know of 淳平くん from JUNON. He won the JUNON Superboy award in 2006. Saw 淳平くん in イケパラ but did not pay too much attention on him.

I watched 淳平くん at 「おしゃれイズム」 and was attracted to his natural and straight forward character. 淳平くん was born in 恋野町、和歌山県. It is a very small town at a countryside. The train only come once every hour. It seems that 淳平くん is the first one in his town to become an artist. So his hometown people are really proud of him.

淳平くん really loves his hometown and he kept talking about it in the TV programmes. I think he's really proud of and love his hometown. I hope he will continue to love his hometown and not be influenced by the city.


淳平くん is a person who likes to imagine and think. He tends to move his eyes around when he think and talk at the same time. We share this similarity. (^-^)

He's now the lead role of
ハチワンダイバー  (yes, I am going to watch soon!) and his movie DIVE will be released on his birthday. Seems like this year will be a busy year for 淳平くん.

淳平くん, がんばってください!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home