Soul with Masha

Saturday, June 07, 2008

「鹿男あをによし」

I finished watching 「鹿男あをによし」 within a week. The first few episodes were rather slow. Especially the first episode, it was a bit diffult to digest in understanding the story. As I continued to watch the drama, I got addicted to it. It seems like a detective story. It was fun trying to guess who is 狐の“運び番”, who is 鼠の“運び番” and what is “目”.

One of my friends said she cannot understand the story and I guess she don't enjoy watching it. I do enjoyed watching it though. I always find that my taste is different from my friends. Those usual love stories are not my cup of tea. Those dramas that my friends are crazy over are not my preference. And my friends don't like the dramas I really love.

まあ、いいじゃない?自分で好きれば良いです!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home