Soul with Masha

Monday, June 02, 2008

EXILE Dome concerts

Seems like I don't have much luck with EXILE. I joined FC but missed the notification to ballot for tickets. Today I checked the authorised concert seller website, found that the period to ballot for open sales for Nagoya and Tokyo Dome is over! Arghhh....

I checked Yahoo Japan Auction and some unauthorised concert sellers and found that the price is at least 45000yen for one ticket (seats unknown yet). Oh gosh! These are tickets sold by FC members. Damn!

I wrote to an unauthorised concert seller(they helped buyers to bid in auctions and earn from the charges that they charged) in Japan and understand from them that the market price is around 45000yen as there is limited number of tickets in the market. They said that the price may drop after summer, when all the FC and open sales results are known. So they asked me to check again after summer.

Haiz... I wonder if I can get the ticket... (>-<;)

Please please, let me have EXILE tickets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home