Soul with Masha

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ft Boxercise

I attended Fofoa's Ft Boxercise tonight! I fell in love with Ft Boxercise since I attended the class about two weeks ago.

Ft Boxercise is quite similar to Body Combat but it doesn't have so much jumping. I find Ft Boxercise more tiring and challenging. Fofoa always start the class with a short warm up. Then we will do 110 push ups before we go to the punches, squats, kicking etc.

In the middle of the class, we will do push ups again. Then continue with the punches etc. At the last part, we will do sit-ups, crunches, "aeroplanes" and other abs exerises.

It's really tiring! Everytime I go for the class, I will sure get bodyache on the next day. The impact is much greater than Body Combat. Perhaps that's one of the reasons I like Ft Boxercise. Well, I like Fofoa's teaching too. He's direct, bother to correct mistakes and give sound advice. Some people may not like his style but I find it alright.

Will continue to go for Ft Boxercise weekly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home