Soul with Masha

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Chinatown market

Chinatown market has reopened recently after a closure of about 2 years plus for renovation. I had my lunch there last Sunday. Ah, nice to eat the delicious beef hor fun again.

Of course the CD shop 富良 has reopened! Yes! Can get cheap CDs from there again. I bought Taiwan versions of 安室 奈美恵 new single "60s 70s 80s" for myself and and 藤木一恵(小西真奈美) "Sunny Day" for Rus.

I asked the owner why are there 2 price tags stated on the CDs. She explained that the difference in prices are due to payment by cash or Nets. Wow. Payment by cash is of course cheaper. It will be more expensive if pay by Nets. Well, the owner has to pay charges for using Nets. I do know that some shops will charge more or advise the customers not to use Nets. So next time I got to use cash again in order to get cheap CDs. Haha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home