Soul with Masha

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kung Fu Panda



I watched Kung Fu Panda yesterday.

It was very funny!!! I laughed till my tears dropped. The story is about a Kung Fu fan, Po, who is the panda, who is from a noodle seller to a Kung Fu expert.

What strikes me is the message that this movie is trying to bring across. Always believe in yourself and try your best. Po was picked by the turtle master to the one who will master the dragon scroll. Turtle master said something like “nothing is by accident” and he strongly believes that Po will make it. Although others have been discouraging Po and try to make him quit, he never gave up and did his best. Till at one point of time, he almost gave up but yet managed to be persuaded by Shifu to continue his hard journey.

Po realized at the end that all he has to do is just be himself and he defeated the enemy and became a hero.

Yes, it’s a very simple story but I really enjoyed watching it and find it interesting. It’s something I can relate to too. Kung Fu, a Chinese culture that we have been living with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home