Soul with Masha

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Advance Hip Hop

I wanted to go for Sheena's Booty dance class last night but the class was cancelled. So I went for Pat's advance hip hop class instead. He promised that the class is not difficult and won't get me killed.

The title of the song is "Tell me." It sound a slow song, but the choreography is rather fast. Pat taught at an average speed and I can catch the choreography. The problem is with catching some of the hit beats and looks nice. Especially looks nice... I looked at myself in the mirror, and compared with the rest of the classmates, I think my dancing sucks. Nevertheless I enjoyed the class.

Glad to see Justis again. Long time have not see him. We do not have much time to talk though. Xiao also attended the class. It was the second time I attended a class with him. He was late for class but yet able to catch and danced so well.

Pat really dots Justis and Xiao. Well, these are the two of his top students who can really dance well. Justis and Xiao were asked to demo for us. Each of them have their style. It's a pleasure to watch them dance.

Pat will continue the chereo next week. I'm not sure if I will go though as Eileen will be in Boston and I will not have any accompany... but I would like to attend the class....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home