Soul with Masha

Friday, July 06, 2007

14 April (Part 1) - 松山城

松山城
I am so glad to meet Mami again. She came all the way from Kobe for Masha`s concerts. We went to 松山城 (Matsuyama castle). The sky today was so so blue. I have never seen such a beautiful sky! The weather was cool. ああ、気持ち!

Oh ya, we took the cable to松山城. The cable is just a chair by itself and it moves uphill. It was exciting to take the cable!

Mami and I chatted at the small park/area outside the castle. It was the first time we had such a long chat, of our jobs, our views of life etc.. We enjoyed the castle tour too. One funny incident was when I asked a Caucasian to take photo for us, he said I speak good English. Haha. I told him I am not an Japanese. Finally... the big moment has come.. Masha`s concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home