Soul with Masha

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

12 April 2007 – 桂浜と松山

土佐闘犬センター

I went to the fighting dog center. This was a traditional sport(?) since olden times. It was quite interesting to see how glamorous this job can be..to the dogs. Haha

Waited for the bus to go Kochi station again, as I was early, I stood at the bus stop with no shelter. It was under some sakura trees. So when the wind blows, the sakura pedals fell.. just like snowing. It was rather beautiful.

Reached 松山 ( Matsuyama) around 5plus. I stayed in a small and quite old hotel.. Anyway, went straight to Takashimaya and the shopping street. The first thing I did was to buy Masha`s new single, which was released yesterday.

The shopping streets are quite long, called みなとまち(minami machi) and  大街道(ookaidou). The shops closed rather early. Anyway, I just wanted to see how the area is... bigger than Kochi city, but not much too high end branded stuff. Decided to take my time and shop around tomorrow.. hopefully to meet Masha by chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home