Soul with Masha

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

13 April 2007 – 松山  




内子座

I went to 内子 (uchiko) in Matsuyama, about 20min from the town. 内子was a manufacturing place for wax in olden times.. so the shops and buildings are still preserve as it was in olden days.. It was nice, quiet..and not many people.

The most enjoyable thing was my visit to the Kabuki theatre, 内子座 build 100plus years ago…. it was very old and I found it interesting.

I took the wheel ferry at Takashimaya, it was abit windy.. but nevermind, there was sunlight when I board it.. I could see the whole Matsuyama city. Hmm… this is the first time I took wheel ferry in Japan and alone.. I am glad I do not have height phobia.

I shopped around at the same shopping streets again. Took my time to go bookshops, cd shops, Muji, Animate! I bought stuff at Animate.. haha. my favourite “Reborn” characters.. I am not into anime, but just want to see the stuff they sell.. and guess what, I became the member. Haha.

Before I went back to hotel at night. i stopped by outside Takashimaya and listened to street “live” by 2 boys, who called their group ます (masu). One of them told us (about 10 audiences only, including me) that he met Masha today at Tower Records! Oh my gosh!!!!! So lucky. Well, I just prayed I am so lucky as well.. got to rest well, for the big event tomorrow and Sunday.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home