Soul with Masha

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

11 April 2007 - 桂浜、高知市



I felt a little sad to leave Shimanto. The place is really beautiful and peaceful. I wish to go back again..


Chatted with 青きさん san on the way to Kochi City. He is 24 years old, quitted his first job as a Japanese language high school teacher after doing it for 2 years. He feels lost and is still thinking about his future. He feels abit lonely during this journey. Gave him my piece of advice and he really appreciates it. Too bad he does not have email account. But if there is a chance, he will go to Singapore and probably we will meet again. His impression of Singapore is - he asked me, littering in S’pore needs to be fine right? Haha. This is Spore`s impression to most people? Anyway, it is nice speaking to青きさん. He even waited with me for the bus to go 桂浜 (katsurahama).


I treasured every person I met during my trips. It is fated for me to meet them and have the chance to talk to them. We may not have the chance to meet each other again for the rest of my life. To me, I always bear in mind a four technical words used in Japanese 茶道 (chadou) - 「一期一会」. This means only meet once in a lifetime. So to me, every person whom I speak to during my journey is an experience and I treasured it.


I reached the 桂浜宿 by bus. The room is big and scenery is nice, facing the sea, However, I felt Shimanto is better and the people in the民宿 is so so. I went to the beach and saw 坂本龍馬 (Sakamoto Ryuma)`s statue. 坂本龍馬 is a famous hero in Japan and many people respect him. I do not know much about his achievement. I remembered when I went to see the statue, the old man (also visitor) said `the statue is so black that cannot even see the face` Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home