Soul with Masha

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

7 April 2007 - 高知市


高知市
It took about 7 hrs plus from Tokyo to 高知市 (Kochi). Long journey but I don`t feel bored. I saw beautiful scenery, with sakura along the way, changed trains, slept, listen to songs... to me it is a relaxation where I do not have to think much.
Reached Kochi around 4.25pm. It is not so cold here. My hotel, ホテルタウン駅前(Hotel Town Eikimae) is very near the train station. Small but comfortable, with free internet access, cheap breakfast (100yen). 高知市 is small, but I am suprised that there is a big Louis Vuitton boutique! There are not many people around the town. I got to see a few handsome guys though. (^。^)/

Ate 鰹(Katsuo, a type of fish) at the market. This fish is very famous in Kochi. It only cost me 850 yen to have the sashimi set (5 big pieces) that includes rice, miso soup, pickles and green tea. I was full and satisfied with the food! Got to exercise tonight. Can’t just eat and eat!
Kochi gives me a very comfortable feeling. Abit different from 富山 though there are electric trams here. The shopping mall is bigger than 富山. Tomorrow I will go to the Sunday market, it is the biggest market here. And go to Kochi Castle. I think I will enjoy it! Got to rest, take bath and drink sake.. Kochi is famous for sake! And try to listen to Masha`s radio programme. I hope I can tune it! おやすみなさい .




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home