Soul with Masha

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

6 April 2007- Tokyo

Queued in total about 1.5 hours to get into Johhny shop at Harajuku and  pay for the items. Ah, this week is spring holiday. so many people! Nevertheless I enjoyed chosing photos for friends. This time I felt that Imai Tsubasa is really good looking. He is not very handsome but his look is natural. I like chosing his photos, among all the Johnny artists. To me, Okada and Tsubasa are the most good looking among all johnny artists. Oh ya, uncle Sakamoto too.

Ate spagetti at the cafe where Nakayama san, Tomoko san and I went last 2 days. The spagetti is delicious! Continued my shopping for earrings and photos.

Now Ours Inn Hankyu do not allow guests to charge phone in the room,. Got to pay 100 yen to charge 20min. So I got to go Softbank to charge free, also buy prepaid card.

Went to Kawasaki and met Miho and Pekko. The last time I met Pekko is almost 10 years ago, when I first came to Japan, We went Disneyland together. Too bad Pekko cannot stay longer. Miho and I ate ramen at the food court at Larzona Plaza at Kawasaki. I am suprised that Kawasaki has such a BIG shopping mall (opened last Oct) and so many people. Miho recommended a Hokkaido ramen stall to me. The ramen is oily(coz Hokkaido is cold, so oily food tends to give energy), but delicious. Went to LOFT and bought 2 pens for dad.

Returned to hotel early as got to pack and abit tired. Wah, lucky! Got to see the opening of Music station Special Spring Live. Masha is in it!!! He wore a red long shirt with white shirt. He looks 元気 and put on some weight. I guess must be eating too much during concerts. Masha sang new song 東京にもあったんだ。The lyrics are touching and it has been a long time since my tears started to flow uncontrollably after hearing a song. I am not born in country side and come to tokyo to search for my dream. But I can feel the feelings that Masha and many Japanese people have. I am worried that I am just cry when I hear this song in his concert.

I packed and managed to sleep abit early. Still worried of my luggage being overweight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home