Soul with Masha

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

5 April 2007- w-inds FC event at Zepp Tokyo



I cannot sleep well the night before. Maybe I am too excited. It is the first time I attend the FC event and go to Zepp Tokyo.

Met のりこさん at Omori station. I could not recognise her if she did not put my name on the 団扇 (uchiwa). She looks so different. The first time I met her was during last summer.

When we reached Zepp Tokyo at Odaiba, there were people queuing for the goods. I got all the goods except for handphone strip for Perina (each person is only allowed to buy one) and the S size red t-shirt for myself. I got M size instead. But it is abit big. So maybe I take the M size red and S size black tshirts.

I was so nervous that I started perspiring. I do not know why. Noriko san was worried that she cannot endure the standing.

We stood quite a distance, but I can see the stage clearly. The event started around 2.10pm. W-inds started singing Crazy for U. Oh gosh, I was crazy coz of their dance.

Ryuichi has lost weight, so has Keita. Ryohei`s dance has improved, but still lack of groove. He looks more mature now and his dancing has improved so much.

Ryuichi is very high from the beginning. Even Keita do not understand the reason. Ryuichi started to ask the 2 of them to do self-introduction. When it is his turn, he acted shy and said do not know how to introduce himself since the 2 did well. But of course he managed to be very high during self introduction!

Their talks were interesting. Ryuichi is a real joker. The 2 of them cannot beat him, Ryohei do not speak much. Keita showed his humourous side by imitating a Japanese opera singer. He did it so well and so serious! All of us laugh like mad.
Ryuichi got Ryohei to say twisted Japanese words and see if he can speak properly. Ryohei was shy and funny.

The dance I love most is ジレンマ. The dance steps are not repeated. It was awesome! Ryuichi danced with some much feeling. I wish they can sing this at the summer tour. The dance steps for Want Ya was great too. This song is a up tempo song and I feel like dancing when I hear it. It was great to see them dance Boogie Woogie 66 so close. Wah, so electrifiying. Oh gosh, I cannot control myself but to dance with them.

There was video where it showed how they (w-inds and dancers) want to break Guiness Records. There is long jump, walking with the hands, eating pizza etc. Keita managed to win the long jump by jumping from the end, landed a bit and hit 9m. Really cheating. (^。^) As usual, Ryuichi is the joker of all. He walked faster than Ryohei and dancer, with his hands, though he is not supposed to be in the race. They scolded him for obstructing them. Eating pizza, Ryuichi and dancer finished first, but Keita managed to find out that they hide the pizza and left the most. Haha. Ryohei is very good in making turns with his hands on the floor (like street dance). He did a total of 14! Ryuichi tries to beat him and failed by only making 1 turn. Haha. Even he tried again, he only did about 3 turns.

I am glad to see them dance and sing 変わりゆく空. They are so happy when they sing this song. I can see the smiles on their face, so close again. Ah, and ハナムケ, it was so nice to hear their voices blended so well. I danced with them, but too bad the space is as usual limited. It is good to see them dance live!

Too bad we did not get the airplanes they throw out. The airplanes are to tie with the theme Journey. It is a good idea.

During encore, they sing Feel the fate. Ryuichi and Ryohei came out with a mask. Ryichi’s mask is I think a Nintendo character with a beard. Ryohei, I cannot remember. Sorry Ryohei. Keita came out with a bug bunny hair clip I think. When Keita was singing, the rest of the 2 just played on stage. The atmosphere is different from concert.

The event lasted about 1.40hour. Very short! But I was glad to see how the event is like, and if possible would like to attend it again. It is strange that I can say Goodbye to them so easily, with no sadness. I guess I know that I will see them again!

Queued again to try to buy the s size red t-shirt and mobile strip but still sold out!

Went to a cafe at Venus Fort with Noriko san after the event, Chatted and after Norko san left, I went to Aqua City and shop around. Odaiba is really cold! Went back to hotel early and rest.. keep thinking about the event!

Songs that w-inds sang at the FC event:

1.Crazy for You

2.Want ya!

3.ジレンマ

4.ハナムケ

5.ブギウギ66

6.変わりゆく空

7.ふたりがふたりで(アンコール)

1.Philosophy

2.Feel The Fate

3.If...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home