Soul with Masha

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

4 April 2007- Tokyo


The desert we ate at Izagaya

Met 加藤さんat 秋葉原。This is the first time I went to Akihabara. I was worried that she felt strange because Akihabara reminds of Otaku (お宅)

It was still cold as the day before. I got Miho`s orange spring coat and sweater. Hmm, wherever I go, people look at me. I guess coz I wear orange. All the people I saw wore dark colors. Tokyo people like to wear black.

秋葉原 was quite interesting. We went to a few shops to check digital dictionary. I finally bought it at Yodoyabashi. The shop sales give me discount, and I got to use the points to change for a Sony earphone which I find stylish (latest model) and the digital dictionary case (my favourite color - orange).

We went for lunch and chatted. It was strange. We do not have the luxury to chat when she was working at NUS. But I am glad we have this chance. We enjoyed our chatting very much but too bad she has to rush home. I wanted to go around again but the sky was so dark. Scary. Luckily yesterday I bought an umbrella from UNIQLO.

I met Miho, Su and Maki for dinner at Izagaya at 大森. Chatted and eat and eat. The food was nice. I enjoyed it. Miho is now 5 months pregnant. I am glad she looks 元気. Probably the next time I see her, she may be due for delivery soon. Su looks a bit older. (^ 。^) With more grey hair. He has a date today.. Hmm.. fishy. He said it is not date but meet male friend. Maki and I suspected he is gay. Haha. Maki rushed all the way from Kazo to Omori. Really thanks for her effort.

I was sleepy but not tired during dinner. I felt that my body is different unlike the previous trips. Probably it is due to my stamina after going to gym.

I am excited about w-inds FC event the next day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home