Soul with Masha

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

3 April 2007- Tokyo



Reached Narita Airport around 6am. Wah, it is raining at Narita, all the way to Tokyo. The weather is so cold. Ah, the stupid weather forecast at Singapore is wrong. I only brought cotton clothes and denim jacket.
Saw sakura from airport to Tokyo… it was the first time I see sakura.
Went straight to Harajuku. I wanted to go Johnny Shop but gave up due to the long queue. It is so cold! There is smoke when I blow at the street. Oh gosh, from past experience, I know that the temperature is only about 10 degrees..
Luckily I called Nakayama san earlier and told him about the situation. Tomoko san brought me a wool cardigan. Even with that, I am cold! Just endure! We went to 青山霊園and 千鳥ケ淵櫻ロ-ト (near 武道館)to see sakura. This is the first time I see so many sakura. It is beautiful. Sakura is especially beautiful when there are so many along the road or river/canal. Tomoko san said there’s sakura everywhere during this time, but whether it is just one sakura tree or many. I then understand why Japanese are so fond of sakura now.
It was cold the whole day and I really admire my endurance. Just to see sakura! We gave up on going to 中目黒 to see sakura light-up at night because of the cold.
On our way to the station from 武道館, I spotted Masha`s small advertisement for Nex Pepsi at a vending machine. He is so cool despite his age.
I messaged Miho at night to call for help to lend me sweater and coat. So worried that I will catch a cold. I have a long journey to go…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home