Soul with Masha

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Great Singapore Sale

The Great Singapore Sale is here again... As usual, I am not interested in it.

Last year's GSS, I bought Muji's products only. Since about 2 years back, I am no longer interested to shop in S'pore. I do my shopping in Japan. Yes, it sounds luxurious, but no one will understand how hard I have to save in order to go Japan and do my shopping there.

In S'pore, I do spend on necessity and expenses like insurance, allowance to parents, dance classes. Other than that, I control my spending. Even if I do spend, it is mostly on Muji products and Japanese magazines, and order CD/DVD/magazines online. As I told my friends, I only spend my money in Japan and I am contributing to Japan's economy. Hey, Japan should give me a PR. :P

This sale, so far I only spent on undergarments, and yes they are necessary. I have not been to Muji to check on any sale items. Probably if I do so, I will spend money again.

My pocket will burn a big hole next month. Yearly insurance premiums which are necessary. Rookies stuff, w-inds album, EXILE Entertainment Best album and Masha's pictorial book "Potrait." Well, it's ok. These are all the items I love. So, GSS, none of my business. I am going to spend more than enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home