Soul with Masha

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

どうやってるの?

I had a cold this morning yet I still went to work. Mainly because I have to attend a class in the morning and a meeting in the afternoon.

Took a cold pill before I went for class and felt sleepy after a while. Endure and endure... then lunch. I took a nap during lunch and I really slept. Nowaday I can sleep during lunch. Yap, really sleep. Even if it's just for a while. Will sleep if I am really tired. Espeically my eyes are tired.

So went for meeting and lasted for 2 hours plus. I got a headache after that.. so can't concentrate on the work. Emails keep pouring in. ><

Had to forgo my jazz and pump tonight. I don't know how I endure but I managed to pull through one day.

私はどうして我慢でいきましたか?よくわかりません...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home