Soul with Masha

Saturday, October 04, 2008

手の筋

I like to look at guy's 手の筋. To me, this is the sex appeal of a guy.

Some guys have alot of veins appearing on their hands, which is to me, a bit too over. Some guys' hand veins are not protruding, which I think it doesn't appeal to me. Some not even obvious at all... It's interesting to notice their hands veins as it makes me wonder how many heavy stuff this guy has carried, what are the type of jobs he has done.

I love to see Masha's hand veins when he is playing guitar. It's so sexy!!! Even when he takes photos, his hand veins are so cool. So that's why whenever Masha plays guitar, it really makes me go crazy.

上地くんの手の筋 appeals to me too. He played 野球 previously, so he have gone through alot of training. Too bad I don't have the chance to see his hand veins most of the time. Well, in my views 上地くんの手の筋 is not as sexy as Masha's.(^-^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home