Soul with Masha

Saturday, October 11, 2008

疲れた

I'm physically tired....

Today I attend office's event. Had to wake up early in the morning and the event streched almost 8.5hours. I listened to talks and did activities during the event. Jogged for a while during the event.. the worse is got to jog not long after lunch.

Yes, I am tired coz of all these...

Even I slept at 0:30am in certain weekdays, I woke up at 6plus, worked for 8.5hours (with 1 hour lunch break), at night went for dance or even dance + pump, I don't feel so tired...

The conclusion I get is doing something I like don't make me feel tired though it may be strenuous. But doing something I don't like, I feel tired... though I don't use that much energy!

Got to drink beer and clear away my tiredness...(^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home