Soul with Masha

Saturday, October 04, 2008

3 October

My second day of leave.

Woke up at 8.30am, had breakfast... then read magazines. Yes, I managed to finish a few magazines.

Time seemed to pass by slowly and I really enjoyed the time of being at home. Able to relax and read magazines. Took a short break and found that it was almost noon time. Wanted to watch a Japanese movie 神童 but found that it was too boring. So kept on forwarding and yap, I didn't watch it at all.

I had lunch around 12plus. Cooked instant noodles with some vegetables and yong tau fu. Had a slow lunch, slower than usual. By 1plus, I was reading magazines again.

Suddenly had this feeling of writing a composition for my Japanese tuition. I then spent a few hours writing it. Drafting it and checking for the correct words and grammar to use. By the time I typed it in the computer, it was already 3pm. Completed it by 4pm and checked on it again and again. Had an early dinner at 5pm as got to go for hip hop lessons.

Found some sentences left out in the composition and by the time I done the revised copy, it was almost 53.30pm. Rushed off for my hip hop lessons. First at Dance Arts at 6.30pm-7.30pm. Board a bus with Pat and Eileen (yes, Pat! He didn't drive today) to Danz People after class. Pat said he has not take bus for a long time so it's interesting for him to observe people on the bus/train. He seemed like a lost child! Haha.

I signed up for Wade Robson's workshop on 31 Oct and will be attending Danz War on 1 Nov! Looking forward to it.

It is Clarie's birthday today! Met Yi Fan too and his birthday was yesterday!

Pace for intermediate Hip Hop at Danz People is much faster. We did the song by Pussy Cat Dolls called Bottle Pop. I did it on Tusday at Dance Arts. The steps are not that difficult but it is the speed that kills!!! Enjoyed myself alot! Have not had such enjoyment in Hip Hop class ever since I stopped Advance Hip Hop.

Reached home around 10plus and there I was surfing website and reading emails again. I mistaken that Masha will appear on 笑っていいとも at night. But in fact this programme was shown in noon! Arghhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home