Soul with Masha

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

31 December 2007 – 横浜  

福山神社

I met Mami at 横浜みなとみらいの乗り場、赤ラカン. We had a bit of difficulty trying to locate one another as the station as many exits.

We proceed to shop around and took photos atパシフィコ横浜. Then had our lunch and shop again at Adidas. I bought bags at Adidas. Abit regretted after I bought the stuff as I have to carry so many things!

I called Noriko when I was at the shopping mall. I could not meet her this time as my schedule is too tight.

Mami and I were so tired after doing some shopping. 横浜 is cold! The wind is so strong! We were so tired that we stayed at Starbucks for long time and chit chat. We only bought one cup of coffee each. The shop waiter even gave us water when he saw that we had finished our coffee. So nice of him! We had our dinner at the same mall. I had a delicious set dinner as I want to make sure I don’t get hungry.

We left for パシフィコ横浜 as we want to queue for Masha’s 福山神社 (outsideパシフィコ横浜). It was so cold!!! We queued for one hour plus just to take photos at 福山神社. Mami almost wanted to give up but I refused as we have queued for so long.

When it is our turn, we quickly took photos, prayed at 福山神社. We were so cold that we almost can’t smile. We rushed to the hall to purchase concert goods as we only have 1 hour before the concert starts. The queue was again long. Anyway I managed to get the stuff but the queue to the toilet was so messy!

I gave up and we went into the hall. Yes, arena seat but far (40plus row). I went to the toilet again to put on my contact len and go to toilet. As the queue at the 2nd floor ladies toilet is long, I went to the men’s toilet instead as I heard one man told his girlfriend that one lady went in. So I don’t bother and go in. Few other ladies follow me as well.

I managed to settle down and wait for the concert to begin. My seat was 1階 B-45 例 28番. It’s arena, but quite far from stage. I was contented that I can get the ticket and even sit at arena. Whether the seat was near Masha, it no longer bother me.

It was already 11pm. The physics calculations as in ガリレオ were flashed on the screen. やっぱりガリレオぽいいな. The lights dimmed at 11.05pm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home