Soul with Masha

Thursday, March 31, 2005

山下智久 ~ 山P

 
山下智久 (Yamashita Tomohisa)

Recently I'm crazy over 山P. I started to like him after watching それは、突然嵐のよろに in January this year. After that, I've kind of lost touch on him… but still keep a lookout for his news. Recently, I started to notice his presence again because of NEWS' new song チェリシュ (Cherish) and his Year 2002 drama ランチの女王 (Lunch Queen).

山P is not the typical type of guy I like. Not 180cm tall and not a guy who knows how to play guitar (hmm... maybe he knows?). But he's tall (174cm) and slim enough (54kg) to fit my requirements. Well, the fact I like about him is his style, his laziness kind of voice and attitude. He's the second person whom I think has a laziness voice (the other is 周星馳). And though he's 19 years old (turning 20 on 9th this month), he's quite matured. This was what I gathered from watching the 03-04 NEWs concert vcd (he was only 18 years old then). Among the 8 of them, he's the only one who is 成熟 & 冷靜. Probably that's why he is the leader of the group.

I managed to retrieve a September 2003 issue of ポポロ which has NEWs information. That was the time when NEWs was formed. 山P stated that the reason why he joined Johnny’s Company was because he envied タッキーand 光一くん and wanted to be like them . So he sent his own photo to Johnny’s Company when he was 小6. I’m really impressed by what he did. At such a young age (12 years old), he knew what he want. Having a dream is good. Pursuing the dream is another story. 山P wanted to be in the limelight, so he took action to pursue his dream. 彼は勇気があります! I must really learn from him.

Another reason maybe why I like him is because 山P is currently a second year undergraduate at 明治大学 の商学部. Japanese artistes who joined the entertainment industry at young age normally stopped their education at High School (especially Johnny’s artists). But 山P managed to enter into a university and study despite his busy schedule. His reason for studying business is to help his dad’s business in future. So filial and mature!


我想我和 山P有緣. I saw him at Kinki Kids concert on 30/12/2004. NEWs appeared for a while (really a while) at the concert to promote Johnny's Countdown Concert on 31/12/2004. We don’t expect NEWs to be there. But it was really a good surprise! My eyes just stick to 山P the moment I knew he was there. NEWs came to the area where I was seated to sing their song. Though I’m seated very far away, I managed to tip toe and looked at him when he talked and sang (of course also shouted his name!). Very far away, but it’s still unbelievable for me to be able to see 山P and be at the same venue at the same time. The feeling was great actually.

Till now I’m still puzzled why I’m crazy over 山P. Anyway, having some motivation for me is great. Spice up my life! I just prayed that NEWs will have concerts end of this year and I can go to watch it! Sad thing for me now is they’re having Spring concerts and will end by early May…

Well, as long as I have a dream, I want to pursue it, no matter what! Coz I only live once.. 山P also share this same sentiment as me ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home