Soul with Masha

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

それは、突然嵐のよろに

Yesterday night I finished watching "それは, 突然嵐のよろに” (這是突然而來的風暴), starred by 江角マキコ & 山下智久. The story is about a married woman of age 34, who met a 18 year old 高校生 by coincidence. Both of their lives changed after they met each other. They managed to confide their true feelings with each other. The woman divorced at the end. Not because of they guy, but because the husband realised that he may not be the right person giving her happiness. In the end, the woman asked the 18 year old guy to face reality as he has many more years to go before he reached her age...A sad story.. >_<

I think love has no boundaries. No matter of your religion, culture, age.. But still we have to face the reality. Just like in the drama, the two of them have to face the problem of differences in age, financial status, family etc. SL said it's a funny story. But I think this is a true reflection in today's life.

While I'm watching the drama, I thought to myself. What'll I do if I encounter the same situation??? I guess I'll also take the same approach. Or probably I'll be with the younger guy, and see how it goes.. Well, I may not even get to meet the true love in my whole entire life. So if I have the chance to meet one, I should seize every opportunity. This is my philosophy in love. Better to try it than to regret for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home