Soul with Masha

Thursday, February 24, 2005

My favourite japanese actors (Part I)



There are a few Japanese actors whom I like. I enjoyed watching them act. But I don't really chase for their dramas/movies or interviews.

One of them is 妻夫木聡 (Tsumabuki Satoshi). I've liked him since I've watched his movie "Waterboys." He was really funny and cute then. At age of 25 now, he has won several awards for his acting. With the good luck he has and the hardwork that he has put in, he has gained many opportunities to work with good directors and starred in good scripts (either in dramas or movies). He has since become a popular actor ever since "Waterboys" (year 2000). I think he's considered as one actor who will never be poor as opportunities always knock on his doors.

I really like to watch him in the drama "Orange Days." He has brought the character to life. Off course, the other cast also played a part. Though I don't find him compatible with 柴崎辛 , there was indeed chemistry between the two of them.

In the drama, 妻夫木さん said he hates people calling him cute. I wonder whether in true life he feels the same. 妻夫木さん is cute, boyish and full of energy. But this also hinders him from playing matured roles. Well, he's still young. There's definitely a chance for him to act in a mature role.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



沢村一樹 Sawamura Ikki) is another of my favourite actor. When I first saw him in "Heaven's Coins II," I felt that he resembled マシャ. I think it's because when 沢村さん smiled, his dimples are similar to マシャ. Since then, I've been paying attention to him.

沢村さん is not popular. But he has always receive invitations for roles in dramas. Maybe because I don't watch his dramas that often (some of his dramas are not sold in JB), when I get to watch his drama, I will have this eager feeling to see his acting. Wonder whether he has improved, his image in the drama, his role etc etc. I enjoyed watching his acting and listening to his voice everytime I watch his drama.

So far, his role in "Orange Days" has projected the best prince charming image. Though he only appeared in a few episodes, he really steal the limelight. I always find that he's very charming and is charismatic. Classified under the prince charming type. But maybe because of his luck, he didn't manage to get popular. He's also very low profile and you don't get to hear much news about him. As such, his private life is totally a mystery to me. The only thing I know is he can speak very good English. Oh, this is another point that adds to his charm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home