Soul with Masha

Monday, March 14, 2005

殺! 殺! 殺!

I broke my record yesterday by killing 5 or 6 mosquitoes by my own hands within a day in my house. Those mosquitoes even dare to chase after me for my blood. So daring!

Can't stand it but I got to kill all of them. A few of them played hide and seek with me. So when I killed them, I was so happy and commented "同我鬥,你未死過!" Haha, I'm kinda of crazy already.

I managed to kill one of them before I went to sleep. It hide from me for a few hours. Then the last one, I killed at 00.30am! I heard it flying around me, after I came back from toilet. It must have slipped into my territory when I entered into the bed covered by mosquito net. So without hesitation, I quickly switch on the light and haunt for it. Luckily I found it on the net and killed with my own hands again.

I wonder when the upgrading will complete.. so that I can have my peaceful days again...Sad news is that the upgrading just started, so I have to compete with the mosquitos for at least another 2 years. No mater what, I will just 殺個遍甲不留.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home