Soul with Masha

Monday, February 07, 2005

Frastration

Recently I've been rather frastrated about work. No support given to me and problems, problems!!! Worse of all, IT king simply push things around. Heard that people described him as 'hands-off.' Really good description.

I really pity shortie (in fact I told him this straight to his face ~ am I crazy be this frank with him???). He has to do many things by himself and he is so stressed up. He complained a few times to me. Sometimes he shouted, but I do understand his stress and frastrations. If I were shortie, I would have resigned long ago. IT king 敢敢 demanded alot when he was 'targeted' for the job. Despite satisfying his greed, he doesn't perform. And this is the common sentiment that was shared between a number of us. What a disappointment! Bet they may have regretted getting IT king on board.

With all these unhappiness,my attitude has changed. Really have this 'bochap' attitute. I just do my own work and ensure it's done properly. Don't bother me for anything else. Try to keep as low profile as possible and not to ask anything in extra. I really hated myself for doing this, but I'm really disappointed with the current situation. I believe I can do better.. but still there's this devil in my mind telling me not to as no one will appreciate what I do. I wonder how long I can tahan...どんなあても、頑張れかな???





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home