Soul with Masha

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My favourite japanese actors (Part II)



Another of my favourite actor is 豊川悦司(Toyokawa Etsushi). I first saw him at 愛して言いてくれ in 1995 (top rated drama in that year). He acted as a mute in the drama. His acting captured my heart. In fact, when I watched his next show after 愛して言いてくれ , I'm not used to his voice. Just found his voice funny.

I also watched his another drama "ラフーストリ” where he acted with 中山美穂. In this drama, he played a writer with a weird personnel. Quite fun acutally, to see him stern and abit comical in the drama.

I've also watched a few of his movies. But I guess my favourite is still his role in 愛して言いてくれ. I wonder when I can see him in such a good drama again...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



First saw 堤 真一 (Tsutsumi Shinichi) in "やまとなでしこ." His role was a 腳踏實地 intelligent man who took over his family's business and became a fishmonger. Kind of attractive role, which most females will like. Lost touch of him for a while till I bought "ピュア" (earlier drama than "やまとなでしこ"). He also acted as a honest person. Hmm.. perhaps his face looks like those honest type of guys?

Then came "GOOD LUCK!!" where he played the supervisor role in ANA. Off course, his stern look is scary. In fact, I felt that his acting is much better than 木村拓也. Even my dad said his acting is good.

So after all the stern roles he played, I finally saw him being comical in "ビギナー" His role as usual is stern looking. But then sometimes quite comical. It was really interesting to see him being so comical and I'm really impressed. Can't stop laughing. Till now, I like this show because of him and also the chemistry between the 7 actors/actresses.

Actually I don't know much about him and his background. Till sometime ago, I found from website that he started his acting career in the 1980s and participated in a number of stage plays. Kind of a full time actor. Unlike some who venture into different areas.

Now come to think of it, the above 2 actors and the other 2 whom I've mentioned earlier are really full time actors. Probably that's why their actings are solid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home