Soul with Masha

Thursday, March 24, 2005

谭咏麟 (Alan Tam)

I watched Alam Tam and Hackken Lee's concert '左麟右李' on 16 March, Wednesday. This was the second time I watched it. The first time I saw their concert was in Year 2003.

This time round there were alot of laughter. Entertaining! As usual, they liked to talk about the gossips at the entertainment scene. Alan and Hackken also sang quite a number of old songs that I liked. Quite alot of people shouted for Hackken's name this time round. Whereas Alan.. er.. I didn't hear anyone shouted his name.

Come to think of it, the first concert I ever went to was Alan's concert. That was in Year 1987. My god sister is (?) a big fan of his. She will always buy one pair of ticket and get someone to accompany her to go. I remember I sat in the first few rows, the price was around $50-60 then. I still recalled one of Alan's fan asked him to give her a mouth to mouth kiss. Alan was embarrassed and said will only kiss her face.

That was how I started to watch concerts and buy albums. So I always have this thought that even though I'm not Alan's fan, I must thank him for bringing me to the world of concerts and albums.

And the strange thing is I kept buying his albums during my secondary school days... Well, he's just one singer whom I think album is worth buying in the 1980s.

1 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2005 at 10:10 PM , Blogger olaf said...

    1987 concert? I watched that too, at the world trade centre right? Hee, I still remember the ticket was around $25 and I could not afford it, so I get my sister to go with me :p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home