Soul with Masha

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Code Edge 2

Just came back from Code Edge 2, which was held at Zouk an hour ago.

I was quite disappointed with this year's Code Edge. Alot of popping in both the solo and group competition. I'm not a fan of popping but I do understand the skills required for popping. It's nice to see it for a while, but not for the whole performance.

Zaihar took part in the solo again. He was the winner of last year's Code Edge solo competition, how could they allow him to take part in the competition again? Well, probably their rules are not that strict. Anyway, Zaihar did not win the solo and group.

This year's there are a lot of new faces. Only saw a few old faces. Maybe it's a good sign for the local dance scene.

I still prefer last year's Code Edge. The battle was much competitive...

Well, shall look forward to Dance War 2008. I believe it's will be more exciting and fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home