Soul with Masha

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

2 September 2006 - 日光 Takimania Trip





Su, Miho, Maki and I had a fun time at 日光.

Maki drove wrong direction in the beginning and we ended up at 宇都宮. 宇都宮 is famous for 餃子 and we tried different types of 餃子 at the service station.

We drove to places deep inside the forest. This time I told them I want to see 滝 (waterfall) so it is a Takimania trip.

Even Su, Miho and Maki have not been those waterfalls before.

We walked inside the forest and the air is so fresh! I wish we have more time sot that we can treak in the forest and mountains.

It was another long day but fun!

I have never thought going to Japan in end summer could be fun. This is my first time visiting Japan in summer. Weather is hot but I really enjoyed my trip. However, I didn't take good care of my health and was tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home