Soul with Masha

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

24 AUG 06 NAGOYA

Today is the first day of my 9 days wonderer life.

Managed to catch some sleep on plane. Reached Kansai airport around 6.25am! Luckily the JR office only has a few customers. I managed to get the officer to book all my trains for this trip! Surprise! The officer is quite nice and explain to me in details of the time etc.

Imanaka san called me while I was about to reach Nagoya. Hej ust want to test if his phone is working and wish me to have a good day. It is good to hear his voice. Makes me calm, I think.

Reached Nagoya around 11.10am. I can feel the heat at the platform of Shin Osaka. Nagoya is hot too. But still has wind (coz w-inds is here? haha), so can offset abit of the heat.

Tokyu Hands situated in Takashimaya has sale. Today is the first day of the sale. You can imagine how crowded it is. Some of the stuff are not that cheap I think, even after discount. The pens that I bought do not have discount. Anyway I spent about 4 hours there! Cant believe it!

I was at a bookshop browsing JUNON, where 3 hongkies are standing. They though I do not understand Cantonese. One of them talked about me reading w-inds reports. Sometimes it is better to be observant. If she said something bad about me, I will definitely shoot her back.

By the way, I went back to the same ramen restaurant at Nagoya Station which both Perina and I patronized last year, before I went to see V6 concert. I ate the same ramenand it still taste the same I think. But a little bit salty. I still prefer Kasen ramen at Shirahama. That is thebest so far! Came back and rest for about 1hour before I set off to Sakae. Went to almost the same shops. Checked out UNIQLO and felt disappointed. Did not see any female t shirt thisyear. No mood to buy anything. Just do not want to carry the items from Nagoya to Toyama then Tokyo. Seeing that it is still early, I wanted to go to the aquarium but thinking I may go at Toyama, I dropped the idea. Anyway, it is also good to be aimless for a while and shop around.

Nagoya is really boring. I do not like the departmental stores ( I like small shops) and not much handsome guysaround. Haha. I feel that the people here are not as fashionable as Tokyo. this time Nagoya gives me a different feeling from last Dec. Nagoya in Winter is more attractive. By the way, as usual, I do not know why those people (males and females) like to stare at me. I wonder if I dressed funny. A orange t shirt with cargo pants. To me is normal. But I noticed the girls here do not wear bright colors and cargo pants. They like to dress up and wear heels. I pity their feet! Well,got to bath and unpack my stuff and prepare for the 2 big events tomorrow and Sat.

sent 23/8,10pm

PS. Eve, thanks for lending me the player. Else I will bebored to death on the trains. Especially travelling long journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home