Soul with Masha

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

25 August 2006 - w-inds concert at Nagoya Rainbow Hall

Sale of concert goods

w-inds as the spokemen for Bourbon chewing gum

I reached around 5.45pm at Rainbow Hall. Arghh, the flag was sold out.. sob sob. They sell this limited flag for each concert venue. Anyway, in the end, the flag was notu sed in the concert.. haha

My seat was in arena, left side facing the stage. It was about 20 rows? I can still see w-inds clearly, not really the facial expression. But if they come to my side, I can see them.

The concert started with a short film, as usual. The story goes like why is there war, and they would like to save the earth.

W-inds came out from 3 cubicles, dressed in kind of future feel and sang Back As One. Their dancing was in line with the song. I was already high and started dancing,singing with Keita, watching their dancing and them! Really busy.

The first few songs are fast tracks. Then come Trial. I can danced some of the movements for this song. Too bad the space at the seat was really limited, I was sitted at 2nd row, so hard to move around. There was one part which has about 2 words where Keita could not sing to the tune.The tune was really high! He stopped instead of singing out of tune and then continue again. At least better than singing out of tune.

After finished singing for a few songs, they started to talk and introduce themselves. Ryuichi then talked about him forgetting to zip his pants on stage just now and luckily the audiences did not noticed it. They called it Cheku wasuremshita. checku means zip. In fact, Ryuichi only learnt about this short term during rehersal, coz Keita started it, as he forgot to zip too.

They talked for a while then started singing again. Then talk again. Ryuichi is really good. He can talk non-stop even though he is alone as the 2 of them went to change clothes at the backstage. He talked about Nagoya food and about himself recently. He can communicate with the audience and make us response.

There was a part of MC where Ryuichi said, what if there is a letter, which state 1 of the w-inds members died.. Keita immediately said, not us, it is you. Haha.They just do not understand why he talked about this topic. Ryuichi can be quite weird sometimes. Since his topic of this is not acceptable by the 2, he changed and said, if the letter said, can change the history of kissing Ryohei. He actually steal Ryohei first kiss during the dance lesson at Sapporo. So there comes the topic about kiss. Ryuichi then blow the audiences kisses. And then Keita, who cannot be spared, also blow his kisses. As for Ryohei, no matter how we shouted his name and Ryuichi asked him, he refused! He is simply a shy and introvert person, and he is the leader ok!

They sang all the songs in the THANKS ablum, new songs from single like Trial, It is in the stars and old songs, like Long Road, my favourite! and Kireida.

I especially like the part where they used the chair to dance and sang the old slow song. I kind of concentrate on Ryuichi the whole concert as I want to watch him dance. He was so devoted to the dance when he stepped on stage and even when it was not his turn to sing, he actually sang the song with Keita, not singing with the mike. I can see it even the lights are dimmed at him.

oh, I love the part when the 3 of them show off their dancing skills separately with some dancers. It was superb. Ryuichi was fantastic! A really good experience for me to learn their dancing.

The 3 of them actually came to my side at different songs,so I can see them clearly. They have really grown up, especially Ryuichi, he is more like a stubborn man now. His style protrays the strongest among the 3 of them.

And I finally got to get those ribbons? Not sure what is that called, where was shotted out on stage at the concert. It was fun to catch those stuff!

During the ending, they walked to different side of the the stage to thank the audience and waved. So I took the opportunity to show off the new board which Ros and I made. As usual, it states Spore. I think they saw it, unless they are blind. Keita faced my side and waved again even after they returned to the centre of the stage. Though I do not particularly care about this, but I guess it is good to let them know they have fans in Spore.

On the whole the concert was great. They have improved alot. I love the way they sang together, their voices blend so well. It was obvious especially for the slow songs. Oh yah, they sang the new song which will be released in early Sep. They can remember the dance moves! Great. Except Ryuichi probably abit slower then the 2 and he put his tongue out to show it. Funny.

After the concert, I went to take photos of the gum display. It has a screen which shows the CM they shot for Bourbon gum and a stand to display all the gums.

Then when I went out of the hall, I saw 4 boxes again, for fans to put gifts for them. There were messages on the boxes. I also went to wrote some message for them. Kind of interesting and shall not reveal it here!

Looking forward to their concerts at Budokan! Seats not good but I hope space is bigger for me to dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home