Soul with Masha

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick

I am sick.... down with cough, sore throat, slight fever and a bit of cold. I reached home around 11am from office after seeing doctor. Guess what? I slept almost the whole day! Not deep sleep but feel sleepy after the medication. It has been a long time ever since I slept one whole day.

Maybe I don't have enough rest? Or maybe I stress myself too much...

But in a way, I am glad that I am sick today rather than next week, where my office has conference and I am going to be super busy for these few weeks.

Tied up with work, and mentally stress because of the dance recital. I don't feel excited about my Japan trip yet... Probably after I get hold of Masha's 31 Dec ticket, then I will feel a slight excitement.

As for now, my mind is occupied with other things that I don't feel anything about the trip at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home