Soul with Masha

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A happier me

I am with this current department since 1 Nov 2005 and it has came to 3 years. As compared to my earlier department, this department is more peaceful. I don't have to face heart attacks from the Management.

Well, although I like the previous job scope, I have not regretted leaving the previous place. Of course, it was easier to gain recognition (in terms of monetary) at the previous place, but I would not want to continue living with that kind of unnecessary stress.

When Perina asked me won't I want to aim higher in my career, my reply was "No." If I would have wanted to do that, I would have done it earlier, not now. My ex-colleague also asked me to leave this company. Now she has a higher pay and position. But lots of OT that she only has time to spend with her kid on weekend.

Even though my job is not that enjoyable, I wouldn't say I dislike it. So to me, this job is just for me to earn money to survive. I don't have passion anymore in my job anymore. I have learnt from past experience that no matter how much effort you put in, a job is just a job. The Management and company may not appreciate what you do. Like I always tell my friends, whey slog so much for the company. Even if you get sick or die, do you think the company will be sad? Nope, not at all.

I would say I am more happier now. I have found my passion in my private life, and I am living happily everyday. No promotion, no money... well, no choice. It's better to stay happy rather than get stressful and insomnia. ヾ(^ー^)ノ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home