Soul with Masha

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hip hop recital practice

I attended the recital practice few hours ago.

We practiced from 8.20pm to 10pm. It's tiring towards the end... We have to remember the choreo within such a short time. I can't remember how many eights we did. Definitely more than 6 eights, and we are not even to the half of the song!

I did not do any warm up before the practice. Yes, I know it's bad! Pat just started the class without warm up...
( ̄ー ̄;

Of course, my knees and legs felt strained after the class...

Pat asked me if I want to join the recital... I can't give him an answer on the spot because I am worried my injury will relapse. But as Pat said, it's probably once in a life time chance.. He asked me to give him a reply next week.

Frankly speaking, I don't have the confidence in doing this recital. We only have 3 weeks left to the recital. Practice is done only once a week, and there are many more choreo we have to learn. Come to think of it, I think I am just trying to give excuses and escape from it and try not to make myself a fool at the recital. I am angry with myself!

I will tell Pat next week... "ON!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home