Soul with Masha

Saturday, November 22, 2008

ましゃと会おう!!!

Thanks to Mami, I have secured a Stage Back (SB) seat for Masha's 30 Dec concert! Mami is not going for the concert but she helped me to ballot for this concert. I am so sorry that I didn't get 31 Dec concert tickets for her. This means she's not going to Tokyo.. and it also means we won't be meeting this year. m(_ _)m

And thanks to Lozé, I will be able to watch Masha's concert on 28 Dec! Yes, it's SB seat as well.

Yes, I am so so lucky!!!
(^-^)V

SB seat means the seats are behind the stage. Which means I can only see Masha's back. But it's alright, as long as I can watch Masha's concert. It's alright!

Masha said in ANA that SB is Sexy Back!!! So he said, if he point at us, who are sitting at SB seat, and say "Sexy Back", we have to say "Yeah!"

I am so happy to be part of Sexy Back!!!
ヾ('▽^*)♪♪♪

Now the thing I need to do is to get 31 Dec ticket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home