Soul with Masha

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

旅行日記

I started to write on my trip diary back in May/June 2005, when I went to Osaka for Masha's concerts. Probably it started because the hotel I stayed has computer and internet. As I wanted to note down what happened in the trip, worrying that I may forget, I started to write diary every night at the hotel.

It becomes a habit and from then I started to write whenever I can. Sometimes even till 1am plus in the hotel. This means I need to stay in a hotel which has free internet access and with computers.

It's fun writing and recalling what I have done for the day. But sometimes I was so tired that I feel like giving up.. once I do that, I know that it will take months to complete the diary when I am back home...

I will still keep writing diary whenever I go overseas. Probably this December I will write straight in my blog rather than email...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home