Soul with Masha

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dance recital

Sheena told us yesterday that Danz People Dance Recital will be held on 12 December. Venue is not confirmed yet.

Hmm, we have less than 2 months to learn and master the cheorography of the whole song....and we only meet and practice/learn once a week! Challenging!!??

There are only 3 of us left now.. May can't join as her in-laws are in town. The other girl who has dance backgroun, no idea.. she didn't come yesterday.

Serene, Cassandra and myself tried the same formation which we have done few weeks back. I was a bit confused at first. But it got alright later... just that I need to be more sure of the steps and catch the timing. Sometimes I am either too fast or a bit slow. m(_ _)m

I need to listen the song more and get familar with it.. I need to practice more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home