Soul with Masha

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

29 May 2005 Sunday - Osaka

Hi ladies, Today is my third day in Osaka.

First day was sooo tired, couldnt sleep much on plane. while i was searching for d ticket machine for limousine bus in d airport, a police wearing suit approach me, showed me his pass! caught me by surprise. hv seen d pass in drama b4 but neber tot wud c it in real life. he jus said `m a police nhow can i help u? strange.. a police wearing office suit nask me how he can help.. haha

yest went for Masha’s 1st concert. I had the standing seat, ie no seat.so gota chop place. while queuing, met n talked to anothergal standing beside me. she came alone, her 1st live masha’s conct. she was surprised i came fr s`pore n we started chatting. she stays in hyogo ken, which is abt 2 hr train to d conct hall. currently studying at unin having exam tdy. so we planned to meet tis fri n go ard kobe together. hehe. she`s a nice gal

oh, d concert is fantastic. i stood very far, but directly facing d stage. had 2 big screen, n i brought my bino. but lookin at screen is better. had a 3hr 25 min concert, started at 5.05pm n end at 8.30pm.

Masha din talked tat much, can che`s rather tired. but he sang alot of old songs, whichs ome i hv nebr heard him sang b4. he sang a very new song called `freedom` d lyrics wrote abt war..he had a longt alk, serious one, abt how he always think each day is a hopeful one, but everyday he heard bad news ard d world..so he wrote tis song.

he was kind of moved by d audience,coz we clapped so much even after d encore, he gota kept ons inging. n he managed to go umeda to shop ard, cant decide whether to buy a jacket coz d sleeve is too short, n went there again d next day, still cant gif up n try again.. but still din buy! haha.. n went to kinokuniya at umeda yest b4d concert.. he said no 1 recgonise him! gd for him

managed to snap a pic at d conct wif my hp, n some outsided hall.. will show u gals later

oh, when i reach hotel, met tis american guy again who stayed in tis hotel, he gave me a dinner treat.. we ate at a nearby shop, ate okonomiyaki n soba yaki.. had quite along chat. he travelled alone too,currently a postgradstudent studying jewllery design, was a news reporter then, n stayed in Yale. he`s oni 34 yrs old but look old, coz he`s kind of losing his hair.. haha. but a nice guy, like asia alot n veri outgoing

saw quite a no. of handsome guys tis time round, not tat veri stunning but still has gd features my fren miho just came tis am n joined me, we`ll b goin kyoto tmw n wed, thou still stay in osaka

perina , can u chk d exchange rate for me now? n pls fwd tis to susan n mayb evie n sarah for their info. oh, pl tell rose i got her idol`s making of conct dvd for her. as for d other conct dvd, hv searched n found it`s d same as she has now. d pdt code is d 1 tat d co. sell by ordermail. i bot d conct phamplet, t-shirt n hp strips for her nher requests fr her frens. n gals, my hp here is 090-xxxx-xxxx. if u wana call me ,call 81-90- etc, omit d 0 in front. perina, pls tell rose.tks

btw, perina, u said d mgr here quite handsome, is d 1 whosp fluent eng? hes quite boastful leh.. but speak gd englah. there`s a china guy who sp chinese to me well, enjoyin myself rite now.. tonite is d finale conct!

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home