Soul with Masha

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sexy

Pat just taught us a new cheoro and said "you gals should know how to be sexy..." Arghh, ya ya. "Sexy" is the word which will never use to describe me...

I hate being feminine and don't even say about sexy. I used to hate wearing skirts because it's too troublesome. I don't like to mix with girls coz girls are too talkative and undecisive too. So, I guess it's the man nature in me that makes me not sexy and feminine at all.

I hated girls hip hop coz I find it's not my type of dance. Yet I took up Exotic Dance and Booty Dance. Reason? I want to explore a different type of dance and be more sexy and feminine in my dance. So, I learnt to appreciate girls hip hop... now I don't hate it anymore. In fact I kind of like it. I guess it depends on the cheoro too.

Till now I still find it difficult to show sexy moves or expression. Have to open up more and get used to it.

Actually I find that I am sexy when I am full of perspiration after a good workout at gym or dance. (^_^;) That's because being able to put in the heart and effort to do a workout/gym makes me feel good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home