Soul with Masha

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Misia's concert 後編

One of MISIA's Japanese fans left a comment on my report for MISIA's concert. He put my blog in his blog entry (Zaraさん、ありがどう!). I checked out his blog and found his friend, KUさん commented that my report is interesting because I concentrated more on the dancers than MISIA. Well, I guess normally people will concentrate on the singers. Don't forget, dancers are the ones who express the song by dance, without opening their mouth to sing. So it's more challenging for them. Even for w-inds concerts, I do look at the dancers at times to observe their dance skills.

I left a comment at Zaraさん blog. KUさん replied to my comment. (^^)

凄い!!!I am really amazed by the fact that we are fans of different singers, and stay at different countries being able to 'meet' and communicate through BBS. Sometimes it's the fate that brought us together. Though we may not meet each other and be close friends, it's really nice to have such friendship too.

Zaraさん has attended MISIA's concert at Taipei and KUさん will be going to MISIA's concert in Seoul. Wah!!!

KUさん , MISIA 韓国コンサートは楽しんてください!

2 Comments:

  • At September 19, 2008 at 1:40 AM , Blogger Zara said...

    Hi, Fukumashaさん
    I am also pleased to 'meet' you!
    Blog communication is unlimited in various meanings.
    Whether it is fun or not depends on the bloggers themselves.
    You are really excellent for me.
    Thank you for your entry on MISIA.
    Joy your blog.
    See you next year in Singapore!

    BTW,,,,
    Reading your Japanese entry, I remember lyrics(歌詞) of early MISIA's songs.
    At first her theme was 'strength' though it may be 'joy' now.
    Good luck!

     
  • At September 21, 2008 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Fukumasha said...

    Hello Zaraさん、

    I am so happy to know that you enjoyed my blog.

    Well, I guess what you said is true. Most important is I feel that I feel happy and fun blogging.

    Thank you for your wishes and I hope to see you some day too. I am not sure if Misia will come again next year.. maybe few years later.

    By the way, your English is good!

    Take care!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home