Soul with Masha

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Misia's concert

Yap, I attended Misia's concert yesterday night, after Shut Up & Dance!

The concert started at 8.30pm (30min late!). Everyone stood up when Misia entered the stage. The opening song was a dance track. Everyone was so high!!!

During the second song, Misia sang something like "Dance with me!" Each of her dancers dance some simple moves and we followed. It was so fun and I got high! In fact my seat was in 20th row, and I can't see Misia clearly but I don't really bother. I only aim at the dancers! I spotted one dancer during the first song. His moves were so cool and he has the groove, which the others don't have!

So basically my concentration is on the dancers. Observe how they dance, their movements. As the theme is discotheque, Misia sang a lot of dance tracks and there were alot of dancing by the dancers. I watched their dance moves and sometimes even can catch their dance moves. Their dance moves I would say, are quite simple. Not complicated dance moves like lyrical hip hop. It's more like old school hip hop. So it's kind of easy to follow. But of course got to dance it well. It's only when Misia sang ballads and the dancers went back stage that I looked at her. (*⌒▽⌒*)

Misia's voice is powerful though she is small built. Her singing sounded like in the CD. She can speak English well and she's kind of like a young girl. Hopping around during the encore. I am glad that she has sang Everything. This song really touched my heart when I heard it live.

During the last part, there were a few big ballons floating around in the arena. Too bad it don't come to me at all, coz the people all hit it to the front when they got in touch with the ballons. It was fun, just like those concerts in Japan. Yap, Misia's concert is just like in Japan. Everyone stood and dance during the fast tracks. We only sat down when she sang ballads. The lightings and sound system were good too. So it was really worth going for the concert.

During the encore, everyone went crazy. Some rushed to the front stage. Some stood on the chairs coz they can't see. The uncle beside Irene even waved his hands with Misia (wonder when he started waving as he stood still earlier). (゜o゜;)

When the first encore ended, some people started leaving the hall. Yap, I knew there would be second encore because the lights are not lighted up. So I went to a few rows in front, with Rus and Irene. When Misia jumped on the stage, everyone was surprised. Some rushed to the front immediately. She thanked the sponsors and sang the last song with only one band member playing the keyboard. Her band only consist of four members. One DJ, one keyboard, one in-charge of drums musical items, another... er, I can't remember.

Misia was so happy that the audience were high and response was good. So she made a promise to come back again. Her tickets were about 90% sold out. Quite good for an artist like her who have not done any promotion in Sg.

On my way back, I wondered if Masha come for a concert, will the response be good too? I guess definitely... but, don't think that day will come... (≧∀≦))

PS.
1) one guy was caught by the security for filming video. Please, what on earth is there to film??? Buy the original dvd!!! During encore some started filming with mobile phones m(_ _)m
2) I saw about two guys left their arena seats(right in the middle facing Misia) when Misia was singing ballad. Can those people have some manners and show some respect to the artist??? It is so damn rude to behave like this!
3) concert ended at 11pm so I reached home around 12plus... missed my gym this morning

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home