Soul with Masha

Thursday, September 11, 2008

黑青

My knees are full of blue blacks since Monday night and it really hurts these few days. Cause - Exotic dance (゜o゜;)

There are a couple of difficult floor moves this time round. My knees have always been weak, in the sense that I feel pain when I kneel down. Probably not enough flesh on my knees. So I always got blue blacks whenever I do any floor dance moves.

Patrick once said a good dancer never injures himself. Well, I guess I am not a good dancer. Even so, I see Sheena, her legs are also full of blue blacks. Sometimes it's unavoidable. You need to have experience and also techniques to avoid the blue blacks. Yes, I am just not to that level...(=_=;)

Ah, why do I want to make myself suffer? Well, it's because I like what I am doing - dance. ('-^*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home