Soul with Masha

Monday, October 20, 2008

小泉家族

I have no interest in Japan politics, but yes, I do know of 小泉純一郎 during his days as the Japan Prime Minister and now he has withdrew from the politics.

Because of 元総理小泉さん、I got to know of 小泉 孝太郎さん、 his eldest son. I can't remember when I get to know of 孝太郎's existence. When I knew him, I was like oh, he is the son of 小泉純一郎総理 (during that time). It was rather unfair to just say 孝太郎 is who's son rather than focusing on his hardwork.

I first thought 孝太郎 is rather cool and handsome when he acted in a drama with Tacky couple of years back. His role is small but with good character. Then came 「ハケンの品格」, that is when I started to like him. Well, not say have strong feelings though.

I got to know more about 孝太郎 when I got to like watched 上地くん. Both of them are very good friends since teenage times (both stay nearby) They treat one another as brothers. 孝太郎 as one year older than 上地くん, so he become the elder brother while 上地くん becomes the yonger brother. So from 上地くん I know more about 孝太郎. As what 上地くん has said, 孝太郎 is a 優しい人. This can be seen from 孝太郎 answered to reporters' questions on what he feels most happy. 孝太郎の答えは”みんな雄輔のことわかるのこと。”(everyone knows about 上地くん). Then at 「孝太郎へ行く2」, I can always see how 孝太郎 takes care of 上地くん like a big brother.

It's a pity that 孝太郎's career is not so smooth. Maybe he lacks the luck and because of his dad's reputation, it kind of affected his career. There was a program that showed about 上地くん talking about 孝太郎 and he said 孝太郎 discussed with him that he wanted to start out a career in showbiz rather than politics. That's his dream...

Recently 孝太郎's younger brother 小泉進次郎さん follow his dad's footsteps to be a politician, at the age of 27... wow! Must be a long way to go for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home