Soul with Masha

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sick and sick

My flu worsen today at the office. My nose got completely blocked. Can't even breathe...(x_x;)

Worse still, I am so darn busy with my work.. emails, follow ups, work and work.. non-stop. I wonder where do I get the energy to hang on... anyway, I decided to see the doctor again in the afternoon and take MC for tomorrow. I can't go on like this... staying in air con room makes me feel more sick. So I told my boss, I will see the doctor and get MC tomorrow.

Luckily I managed to get a MC from the doctor. I tried to rush my work and by the time I knew it, it was almost 6.20pm and yes, I am going to be late for my Exotic Dance class...

I am glad I reached the class on time... and yes, I kept coughing and having nose block. My performance today was not as good as last week. Mostly also because the last class was about one and half week ago and didn't practice...Got to put in more effort next week...

Tomorrow... need to rest well, and go for hip hip recital practice! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home