Soul with Masha

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bodypump - back in action!!!

Yeah! I am back to action for body pump. Used the same weights as before and yap, I can managed it. I felt a little discomfort doing the squats. Probably my injury is not fully recovered yet.

While doing biceps, I increased my weights from 5kg to 7kg during the break. Like Toni said, to challenge myself. It's hard, but yes, it's a good challenge.

I attended Angeline's body balance class after pump. I like Angeline's class. She's cheerful and gives detailed explanation. Most important, she can motivates me.

I'm still thinking whether to go for JD's pump tomorrow morning. Haven't attended his class for few weeks. Miss him. Haha. But I have a facial appointment at 11am. Hmm... change facial appointment and go for JD's class. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home