Soul with Masha

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Coffee

I was watching drama just now and realised that I have been drinking coffee everyday!

It has become my habit???

In the past I prefer tea than coffee, but now I prefer coffee than tea. Since last year, I don't put in sugar when I drink coffee or tea as I want to taste the original coffee or tea taste. I only put in slight milk. Don't even ask me to put in sugar now as the coffee or tea will be too sweet.

Yap, I don't like sweet staff. But it's kind of contradicting as I like to eat cakes. Yes, cakes! Yummy!!! Best to have the cake goes with the coffee or tea. I will feel 幸せ when I eat the cake and drink the coffee or tea at a cafe, especially in Japan. Japan's cakes (western cakes, not Japanese traditional cakes) are really delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home