Soul with Masha

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back in action

I am off today and yes, back in action!!!!

I went for Bodylicious (exercise to tone thighs, abdominal and butt) and Body Pump. I perspired when I did Bodylicious. Boy, I was so happy! It was so great to feel the perspiration when doing exercise. Then pump, of course I reduce the weights abit. On the world, enjoyable!

I went for a sumptous lunch and visited Rus at her new workplace. Then went for foot reflexology. Wow, great! Well, Hiew told me my injury has not fully recovered. And... I got new injuries (blue blacks) from yesterday's Exotic Dance
m(_ _)m

The thing that suprised me today was that Orchard Road is full of Christmas lightings! Isn't it early this year? Anyway, I suddenly felt that it's kind of sad that I have lost the feeling of Christmas spirits here. It started few years ago, when I began to spend my Christmas in Japan. Maybe I am too busy and occupied with my trips, so Christmas here no longer means much to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home