Soul with Masha

Thursday, November 13, 2008

沒教養的人

I met a very rude customer today. This fellow is a guy, in his early 20s and probably a pampered child. He approached my staff to ask for some stuff. As my staff has to check out the matter, she took abit of time to call some other people for information. Then this shit (yes, he's a shit) asked my staff why is she so slow and wasted his 10 minutes. My staff could not handle him and asked me to speak to him.

Upon checking with this shit on what he wanted, I explained to him on the procedures. This shit got worked up, started shouting and screaming. He said to do away with the red tape and refused to cooperate. He was very rude and said very unpleasant stuff and made a hell of noise. He even said the f@#$!

Yes, I got worked up but I stayed cool and did not shout at him. I even asked him "Can you please be more polite?" He did not listen and kept accusing of our inability, not being professional (I wonder who is unprofessional???) and even said bad things about our company. He said I'm wasting his time. So I asked him "Aren't you taking my time? I am using my time to answer to your queries." But he refused to admit he is in the wrong.

Well, no use talking to this shit. Even I asked him to call the person-in-charge in the afternoon, he said he don't have the time. What the hell is this kind of attitude?

In the end, I told him the person-in-charge did not give any instructions, so he realised he is in the losing end and kept quiet. He even demanded a note from me on what the person-in-charge has claimed and asked for my name, designation etc.

My staff are all angry as they overheard his rudeness. Well, I am angry too, but I managed to keep my cool. No point arguing with this shit. Let him face the world with this bad attitude and die horribly. It's really a disgrace to behave in such a way. If he wants to disgrace himself, by all means, go ahead. All I wanted to say to this shit is: "你沒教養!"


3 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2008 at 2:03 PM , Blogger -anduril- said...

    I work in Customer Service, so I definitely understand this. It's fine if you're angry and to some extent, rude. But if you yourself don't want to cooperate to solve your own bloody problem, then, tough luck, no one will help you anymore.

    Some people are just that stupid. Shesh.

     
  • At November 14, 2008 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Fukumasha said...

    It's the trend of the society now. Especially the youngsters nowadays. They think that the louder they are, they will get what they want. They simply don't understand that they are disgracing themselves.

    These people really sucks.

     
  • At November 14, 2008 at 11:09 PM , Blogger sharonrulz said...

    Agreed, youngsters this day are suck and think they are so great...it realy reflects what kind of family they come from. When they face the society they wll have a very hard time..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home